Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Subversion integration with Visual Studio .NET 2005 (AnkhSvn)

AnkhSVN is an awesome add-in for Visual Studio .NET when working with subversion source depository.

You can download AnkhSVN from Scott Hanselman's blog (Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen - AnkhSVN: Using Subversion within Visual Studio).

Once install you may want to edit the default configuration by going to Tools --> AnkhSVN --> Edit AnkhSVN Configuration in Visual Studio .NET IDE.

I turn off "AutoAddNewFiles" since I don't really want to add to the depository new files that I add to my project. Having this property turn on to "true" made my life annoying.

Here are my setting found in the ankhsvn.xml under my application data folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\AnkhSVN\ankhsvn.xml


You can download the xml file here:
http://www.box.net/shared/iz7jefzos4




No comments:

Post a Comment